Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Week!!

Jack is trying to tell me he's 2 :)
Out with my sister, mom, sister in laws and niece.

Zion's on Friday with a bunch of my family. It was so fun
and so beautiful. I seriously want to move there and own
a bed and breakfast someday.
 
Look close and you'll see a squirrel. Jack was getting way to close it was scaring me to death. Michael is such a cuddily sweet kissing baby. I love my little guys...so much fun. They did soooo good at Zions.

So I bought this Entertainment Center at the DI for $20 and I think it turned out pretty good. It's so nice to have an organized space for all of our DVDs games and fifty million cords haha.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Britt! That entertainment center turned out so cute! And I love your kitchen...Miss creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is so cute! you did a great job Britt!

    ReplyDelete