Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party!

So my neighbor friend, Lainee, and I decided to have a little Halloween party. It turned out so good. We had it at our clubhouse where we live. Tami and Lainee did majority of the decorating and did a great job. We served chilli with all the fixins, chips 'n' salsa, IBC drinks, a candy bar, and a white chocolate fountain. We played a couple games: guess the amount of candy corn, the donut game, and this really funny apple game. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to not have to worry about the kiddos even though I'm sure it would've been fun to have them there. Everyone seemed to have a good time and it was fun to see all the funny and scary costumes. Seriously Halloween is so much fun I can't wait to take the boys trick or treating and I can't wait to do another party. Maybe a Christmas one haha:) 


Jac and I as pirates haha


                                  The Party Planners               
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment