Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Boys





So my boys are getting so big. Jack turned 2 in May and Michael is officially 8 months old. We just went on our first family vacation a few weeks ago and the boys did great! Michael is finally sitting up on his own great (when Jack lets him) and is eating baby food 3 times a day now. He does a funny crawl where he lays on his tummy with his legs straight out and pulls himself with his arms. Jack loves his baby brother but sometimes drives me nuts cause he won't leave the little guy alone. Jack is such a funny little guy and says the funniest stuff. He always knows when I open the pantry door because he'll appear out of nowhere and when he wants a chocolate covered raisin he says, "One, just one, just one, no more k, just one" I wonder where he got that from. Anyhow being a Mom is the best and I abolutely love my boys. They are so much fun and I'm so glad they're mine.

1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest little guys ever!! Oh my goodness they are getting so big and Jack looks just like Jake! I LOVE it. I miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete