Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kitchen Redo:)

I've been having a hard time looking at my house because I realized how blah it looks. My whole house except for the boys room is extremely neutral. I kid you not my home consisted of browns, black, and a very taupey green. So I decided to redo my kitchen because my neighbor did and I was so impressed that she basically just used what she already had.  So I decided what colors to go with and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Baby blue, pumpkin orange, and a kind of lime sage green. Seriously picture every decoration and it was all some shade of brown. The big round plate didn't have an S either I just printed and cut out an S and spray painted over it. I also antiqued most of my decorations after I spray painted them because they were really too bright and almost harsh. Anyhow I wish I had before pics but I forgot to do it. I had a ton of fun and only spent around $8 for the spray paint and I didn't even use all of the cans, and about $4 for the flowers. Besides that everything was already mine. Now I just need to get some pictures in the frames and we'll be set!!                                              
This green board used to be a red outdated "B" sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment